Let’s get creative! All the fun of a regular Yaymaker Event from the comfort of your own home!
For this project, you’ll need:
– A surface to paint on – canvas or heavy weight paper works best (16″x20″ or 8″x10″ recommended, any size welcome)
– Acrylic paint (colors listed below)
– Paint brushes (large square, medium square or round, & small round recommended)
– Water cup for brush rinsing
– Paper towels
PAINT COLORS: White, yellow, black, red, blue
All mediums are welcome, so if there’s another medium you’re more comfortable with, we encourage creativity of all kinds!
We’ll guide you through creating your own version of Fall Afternoon Break! We’ll send more details of how to join the event once you secure your ticket!
About this Event
Grab the kids and unleash your inner artist at the Original Paint Nite. You’ll all go from a blank canvas to a masterpiece of your own, with plenty of laughs along the way.
You’ll be guided by a talented and entertaining artist, who will:
- bring all the supplies and set you and your group up with canvases, paints, and brushes
- lead you through step-by-step process to paint “Milky way at the Pines”
- entertain and delight your group and make it a memorable experience!
You and the kids will love what your create, and how much fun you have doing it. No experience needed. Come early and grab some snacks!
- This event is for children ages 6 and up
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult
- Every attendee(child and adult) need a ticket
Looking for something besides Plant? At Yaymaker, we do a lot more than Plant Nite and Family Events. Check out some of our other experiences like Paint Nite and Candle Making. For all of our events check out: www.yaymaker.com