For the first time ever, Peg + Cat is heading to the stage with “Peg + Cat LIVE!: The Big Dog Problem,” a new musical production from Fred Rogers Productions, the Brad Simon Organization, and Bay Area Children’s Theatre
The new live show will bring all the toe-tapping musical, math-themed fun from the multiple Emmy-winning PBS KIDS series to fans throughout the U.S. beginning February 2019. The show will come to the Hershey Theatre on Sunday, March 17 at 2 p.m. Tickets start at $25 each, but we will give away a set of four to one lucky winner!
Peg + Cat LIVE!: The Big Dog Problem, based on the popular episode, Peg’s mom asks Peg and Cat to mail some really important letters. But on their way, they come face-to-face with a REALLY BIG PROBLEM – a really big dog. They’ll need math – bar graphs, size comparison, position words, fair sharing, and a whole lot of counting, plus some help from one another and the audience to solve it. The vibrant full-scale production features larger-than-life puppets, light-up math facts that pop up all over the stage, and fan-favorite songs from the series, enhanced for the live stage experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- One entry per email address.
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, January 20, 2019, at midnight.
- By entering, you agree to receive Central Penn Parent’s enewsletters.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest is for 4 tickets to Peg + Cat LIVE: The Big Dog Problem at Hershey Theatre March 17, 2019 at 2 p.m.