Enter Central Penn Parent’s May Day Faerie Festival Giveaway and you can frolic in the Land of Imagination at the 26th Annual May Day Fairie Festival!
The annual May Day Fairie Festival features live music, dancing, bubbles, magicians, fairies, goblins, juried craft vendors, and more winged things than you can count! Activities for humans and fae of all ages include maypole dancing, parades, drum circles, fairie and gnome village tours, a treasure hunt, tea parties, puppets, storytellers and so much more!
Two winners will be chosen to receive a one-day family four-pack of tickets for use on Saturday May 6, 2017, or Sunday, May 7, 2017.
- Must be 18 years old to enter.
- One entry per email address.
- Deadline to enter is Monday, April 24, 2017, at noon.
- By entering, you agree to receive Central Penn Parent’s enewsletters.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest prize tickets are for one-day entrance to the Faerie Festival, either Saturday May 6, 2017, or Sunday, May 7, 2017.