Jul 16, 201210:42 AMPlain Jane
Because Moms Can't Be Afraid to Tell it Like it is
Did I say THAT?
I have been traveling with my children across the country and down the coast for the last week. During our many, many, MANY hours in the car together, I came up with a list of absurd things that came out of my mouth:
- For the love of God, put down the electronics and look out the window. You wouldn't believe how cool stuff is in real life!
- Really? You have to go to the bathroom AGAIN? We just stopped like 5 minutes ago!
- Yes, we can drive through McDonalds one more time. We've only been there three times today.
- Mommy's going to turn off the DVD now and we're going to enjoy some silent time. Let's see who can stay quiet the longest—winner gets $5!
- Sure, have a cookie and a Coke before bedtime. We're on vacation!
- Boys, it's 1 a.m. I think it's time for bed.
- Of course, you can count the swimming pool as your shower for the day.
- If car bingo were an Olympic sport, YOU would be champion of the world!
- I think you're right, this IS the best vacation ever!