You have the opportunity to publicly recognize and thank a health care professional who has touched your life in a special, memorable way. Central Penn Parent's sixth annual Healthcare Heroes awards program recognizes excellence, promotes innovation and honors the efforts of individuals and organizations making significant positive impacts on the quality of health care in Central Pennsylvania. Take a few moments to thank a hero in your life.
Nominations will be accepted until Monday, November 12, 2012.
Finalists will be selected by an independent panel of judges and recognized at a breakfast celebration in April 2013 at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey. The winner of each category will be announced at the breakfast. Also, every finalist and winner will be featured in a supplement to the May 2013 issue of Central Penn Parent magazine.
Sponsors: Spring Creek Rehabilitation & Health Care Center, Memorial Hospital, Bayada Pediatrics, Hanover Hospital, Capital BlueCross, United Concordia, PSA Healthcare, Capstone Medical Associates and Traditions of Hershey
- Nominations are limited to individuals and organizations in the following Central Pennsylvania counties: Adams, Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, Lancaster, York and Lebanon.
- Individuals and organizations may be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Individuals and organizations may be nominated in several categories, but can only be selected as a finalist in one category, per year. Separate nomination materials must be submitted for each nomination. The judges reserve the right to move an entry to a different category at their discretion.
- Nominees cannot be a member of the judges’ panel or member of the judges’ immediate families.
- Individuals must be currently practicing or volunteering in the category for which they are being nominated. This requirement is waived for the Lifetime Achievement Award.