Thank you for your nominations! The ballots for 2019 closed in March and the winners and finalists were announced in our June/July 2019 issue of Central Penn Parent. You can see them here.
Where is the best place for a family to dine out? Where do you buy that perfect birthday cake, take swimming lessons or send your children to camp? What is the best choice for medical care?
From February 1 until March 15, 2019, you can vote for your top favorites in the categories listed on the ballot below by writing in your nominations.
We’ll tabulate each vote to determine the winners!
What’s even better? This year, each valid ballot entry will be entered in a drawing for a family four-pack of tickets to Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park this summer!
So what do you have to lose? Tell us who your Family Favorite nominations are today!
Click here to see complete official sweepstakes rules.
Rules and guidance for nominating your 2019 Family Favorites:
- Only one ballot entry per email address. Multiple ballots submitted from the same email address will NOT be tabulated.
- In order to be entered in this Sweepstakes, entrants must write in nominations for at least twenty (20) categories on the ballot. Ballots with fewer than 20 nominations will not be tabulated and will not entered in the contest to win Dutch Wonderland tickets.
- In categories that accept nominations for individuals, please include the nominee’s first and last names.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to nominate your family favorites.
- By participating in this nomination process, you agree to receive Central Penn Parent’s enewsletters; you may opt out at any time.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.